Headlight is a talent management agency that integrates organizational HR processes to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees.
The client wanted a fresh redesign for their website that used the WordPress CMS to allow them to:
- Write an update blog, news and educational sections
- Generate their own pages where the layout is controlled by shortcodes
- User contact forms for various different products and services
- A MSON gallery of the company clients
- Carousel and full width sliders
- Customer quotes displayed on a sliding carousel
- An events list page and calendar
- Easily optimise the SEO for each page
The client, after some training, was able to use the custom shortcodes to create column layouts without any additional code (e.g. CSS, HTML).
For the SEO optimisation of the website I use my go-to-SEO-plugin: WordPress SEO which is a great plugin for editing the SEO on a page by page basis and even give you tips and requirements to get a higher SEO rating!